Loaded Baked Potatoes
posted Feb 12 2021 | All posts
This simple, yet delicious recipe will ensure that you have the perfect dinner in just minutes.
Ingredients - Yields 4 Servings
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 TBSP butter
- 8 slices Bacon
- 3 Cup Broccoli crowns (fresh)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash Potatoes and poke a bunch of hole in the potato for ventilation
- Roll potatoes in oil and coat with salt and pepper to taste
- Bake potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until skin is crisp and inside is soft
- While potatoes are baking, cook your bacon until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel covered plate to cool.
- Crumble 2 slices of bacon per pile, keep separate
- Remove potatoes from oven and cut in half, top with:
- 1 TBSP butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Broccoli to taste
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bacon crumbled
- Serve and enjoy!