Zucchini Cannelloni Recipe
posted Mar 31 2021 | All posts
Zucchini cannelloni – A delicious alternative to the usual pasta based cannelloni.
Our ingredients are:
- 4 Zucchini
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Graded
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Jar your favorite Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups Ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese,1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 2 eggs, 3 graded garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp. salt and ground black pepper: mix well.
- Using a Vegetable peeler or a mandolin shave the 4 zucchini into ribbons.
- In a baking dish pour a thin layer of Marinara sauce on bottom to cover, lay 4 zucchini ribbons on a cutting board slightly overlapping them put 2 Tbsp. of the filling mixture near end of the ribbons, roll the ribbons to create a log, place the log seam side down in baking dish. repeat with remaining ribbons and filling.
- Top with more Marinara sauce and remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has melted.